I wish for a lot and I really don't ask for much, it's funny how that works. So this is my list, it's for me and I just need to vent. No pity party for me, just me wishin!
I wish I could be successful, I wish I could be skinny. I wish that society didn't judge you based on your outward appearance. I wish I was part of an "in crowd" meaning I had "true" friends. I wish I could do what I want and not be judged for it. I wish for happiness. I wish that after my next surgery I won't have to have another one for a very long time. I wish for a very part time job. I wish, I wish, I wish!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
I think that you are beautiful inside and out, I think you are an amazing person and a great friend.
We need to go throw pennies together :)
Post a Comment