Isn't this just the cutest warmer you have ever seen? I think it's adorable and I think that every child's teacher deserves one. They do so much for our children and make a huge impact on their lives. I know that my girls' teachers are more than deserving of one of these. Are yours?
This will be available on April 1st. It will be on sale for $22.50 and the scent of the month is Red Candy Apple available for $4.50. Is there really anything any cuter? Contact me, leave me a message, we want to order theses sooner than later. I will also pre-order them so I can place the order on April 1st!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
I want one for my daughters teacher. Call me when you are ready and I will give you my credit card number.
These are absolutely adorable. Send me an email so we can chat about it.
Post a Comment