It's hard to believe that my little boy is already 10 months, well he will be 11 months in about another week. He is growing up so fast and is such a joy. He is already walking, yes walking. He likes to clap, clean out the bathroom drawers, follow you wherever you go, keep up with his sisters, and talk ALOT. He has recently discovered outside and thinks he can go out whatever the weather is. He recently played in the back yard with the girls and wanted to do everything they did. He had his check up a few days ago. He is 30.5 inches long, 20 lbs 10 oz. His weight is in the 25 percentile and has been that way since he was born, his height is in the 90th percentile, and his big old head is in the 95th percentile.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
THAT shirt is hilariouis! I need to show John this :)
I miss that lil Man!! I can't believe it has been that long since I got to wrap him like a burrito!! LOL.. He's nearly one now:( time goes by tooooo FAST
Post a Comment