Thursday, February 11, 2010

100 days of school already?

The girls had their Valentine parties at school today and Taylin's class also celebrated the 100th day of school. 100 days? That's it? It seems like so much more. I took a pic of Taylin wearing her 100 glasses and showing off a drawing she painted cause she was bored. Hailey, well I got the back of her head cause that's how she is these days, a girl and hormonal. A funny story of the day. One of my daughters I won't say her name, but she has blonde hair and is the oldest. She had quite the mood this morning and she wanted to take a lunch to school so I thought I would get a little "even" with her. She doesn't like to be embarrassed especially at school. So we made her lunch and Eric cut her sandwich in a heart shape, we thought for sure she would hate it. I asked her how her lunch was and she said her sandwich was in a heart shape and she loved it. Dangit! Next time I will get her!






Taylin decided she needed to wear Valentine colors to school. All of them. In one outfit. It worked!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it!

Kristen said...

they are too funny!!!! How are you doing ater surgery? I am glad that I have a fellow gain lover!!!