Monday, October 26, 2009

Poor litte guy

I am sure that Nathan can't wait to get older so he can fight back. I have blogged about Nathan being taught how to make out with a doll, being stuck "playing" barbies, has had polly pockets stuck in his pants pockets, and Taylin has even hidden her purse in Nathans carseat from time to time under his blanket. The last one is really embarrassing cause when you go to show him to people he has a purse wrapped around his arm. Today he became a victim of dress up.






So this is how I found him this morning after I went to the bathroom. Can you guess who did it?



If you guessed Taylin then you were right. Taylin strikes again!

3 comments:

Ben said...

bwahahahaha! that is an awesome pic of taylin

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

lol that is so funny. he just sits there like whats the prob mom? don't worry he will have his day. look out girls. :>)

Laura Ross said...

That's funny, he will be a well rounded person!