Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am so excited!

I am super excited for Christmas this year. My sister Shannon is coming for Christmas for 18 days! Her and her kids will come first and then her husband will join us later. It has been 9 years since all of my family was together for Christmas. Hailey was only 5 months and Eric and I were the only married couple. Now there are 4 married couples and 13.5 grandkids. The half is for Shannon's baby, she is half way through her pregnancy. Things sure will be different since the last time we were all together. I can't wait for the baking, our laughing sessions, and just being dorks together. She truly is my BFF and I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her was when Nathan was just born, she came to help me out. I of course couldn't go out and about with her cause I had a c-section and could barely get off the couch. I can't wait this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

2 comments:

thecamps said...

YAY~! Thanks BFF! I am so excited I can't even express it!! I just hope I don't pee myself during Monopoly!! See you in less than 2 months my dear friend!

eric and girls said...

I know and it sucks that we can't send Eric to Taco Maker like 4 times. Maybe if he would have checked the order before he left he wouldn't have had to go back!