The title of my last post was poor little guy in reference to Nathan. This one is in reference to Eric. It's no secret that I have had one hell of a year. A thumb that I injured in February and still hasn't returned to normal, a c-section, and recently getting my appendix out. I would like to let everyone know that it seems my curse (a c-section isn't a curse, but it's still awful) may be over. The big guy broke his nose the other night. Yes, Eric not I got hurt. He was playing basketball with some friends and took a forearm to his nose. Poor little lamb.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that Eric got hurt but nice to know that you actually got a break, even though Eric got one literally. Hope he feels better soon.
And I am with you on the whole c-section being awful, it truly is. My SIL kept telling me that it wasn't bad, but then again it is all she ever had and no one else tells you the truth until it is done. I am wondering if I will ever regain feeling in my stomach.
I can't believe how much Nathan looks like Eric!!
Post a Comment