Nathan has a thing for noise. He loves to feel things to see if they make a noise. We have a lamp from IKEA that cost I think 9.99, it has been a good lamp until somebody figured out how to crawl. He will crawl to the lamp and hit it a few times until we save the lamp from him. Well, he hit it a little too hard a few weeks ago and put a hole in it. No problem, we will just turn it around and nobody will see that side. That didn't solve the problem (like we thought it would). The poor lamp did not last and Nathan was not hurt.
I have decided that he loves the lamp cause it reminds him of the paper they have on the exam table at the Dr.'s office. He loves that paper, he usually has it destroyed by the time we leave.
We will never own a paper lamp again and I have a feeling that our poor Christmas tree and presents will be in danger this year. I think I will "accidentally" have him unwrap the presents that are for me.
In other new the little devil turned into a speckled frog in just a few hours. The little devil now has the chicken pox. I will post pics of him later. I hope it's short lived and that everyone can get healthy again.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
1 comment:
I feel your pain! My kids destroy EVERYTHING that I like! When Tyler was a baby, we had to wait until Christmas Eve to put our presents under the tree because he kept opening them. Our tree didn't have any ornaments on the bottom either. I have a feeling we might have to do that again this year because of Tori. Aren't babies AWESOME!
Post a Comment