Monday, July 13, 2009

So much

June proved to be a busy month. My camera is broken at the moment so I will give a fast recap as posts aren't as fun without pictures. We started the month with Nathan's blessing and celebrated the weekend with family. It was a great and spiritual day. My grandma was also on her death bed for quite a few months and only about 40 minutes after Nathan's blessing was done, I received that dreaded text message that Grandma had passed. It was a bitter sweet day. Grandma was relieved of all her pain and Nathan received a name and a blessing. We did not make it to the funeral as it was in CA and the girls still had the last week of school left.

We had bdays to celebrate, my Mom, my brother Toby, and my sis-in-law Abbie. So a lot of calories of birthday cake were consumed.

We were all hit with a 24 hour flu. Of course we couldn't all have it at the same time so one by one we were best friends with the porcelian God.

Then the school year came to the end and I officially have a 4th grader and 1st grader. Oh my what will I do with my quiet time now that Taylin will be in school full time. Yes, I know Nathan will still be at home, but have you ever spent a day with Taylin? Ahh finally I will have some quiet time.

I know there was a lot more I missed, but this will have to do for now.

No comments: