I am looking for a fun, reasonable, creative photographer. I am pretty sick of going to a studio to get pictures taken and the girls are really sick of putting their hands on each others shoulders for some generic pose. Do you understand? So I am looking for a fun photographer, one who will "come up" with the poses instead of asking me what we should do. If I knew would I really need a photographer? So please people let me know of anyone you have worked with. Thanks
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
Dang girl, I just invested in a fancy shmance camera and am going to start working on my portfolio to eventually start my own business. It's too bad we don't live closer together because I'd shoot your kids for free in exchange for them being my model ginuea (sp?) pigs!
My friend Brittany who lives in the area loves Punky Pie Photography, her blog is http://punkypiephotography.blogspot.com/
Also what about Ryan Birnel, he is pretty amazing and they are back in the area.
Ha! Sarah did the same thing as me and I am really thinking about taking some courses, but most of all I learn from some of my photographer friends and family and it helps to have the creative gene as well. It really depends on how much you want to spend when it comes to an experienced photographer. My friends charges $600.00 for family pics. I am doing this big project and Eve is my model and I have a couple of my friends and family's kids on it too. I am also investing in props and have accrued quite a bit.I am making a photo book for Eve's bday, but I am going to use it as my portfolio. If you look on my face book I put some pics on there without photoshop. I am learning how to get into it, but for right now I am doing picasa exports.I have had my Nikon for around a year now and it was by far the best investment I have ever made!!! I have many pictures up on my walls from last summer that are soooo much better than going into a studio. Plus everytime I went in it was $15.oo per sheet! Besides the best pictures are not so staged and capture live moments..a laugh, a giggle, a simple look or even a silhouette. I would be more than happy to take some for you and see what you think. When I ordered my pics I got them in HiDef print from Winkflash and they are wonderful! They always have good deals too.
Check out Ryan Birnel
http://www.birnel.com/
He did the boys pics and they are AMAZING!
He has great rates, you won't be disappointed.
Post a Comment