Here are a few more pictures of baby Nathan..
Nathan and his eyes wide open...
Nathan and his proud sisters..
Nathan and his proud grandparents..
Everyone is doing just fine...stay posted for more updates..
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
Here are a few more pictures of baby Nathan..
Nathan and his eyes wide open...
Nathan and his proud sisters..
Nathan and his proud grandparents..
Everyone is doing just fine...stay posted for more updates..
7 comments:
Oh I love the picture of your dad holding baby Nathan. I can't wait to see you!! Congratulations!!
He is so beautiful. Congrats!
He's got his pinky up in the first picture. You can tell he's related to Fronk.
Poor Papa, he was telling the sisters it was his turn to hold Nathan and to hold their horse's. Eric snapped the pic before he could smile. Sandy is having a better day today. Nathan let his dad know he was still there at 1-2am.
He is so cute!! I'm so sorry I havn't been able to call... I lost my cell phone and don't have long distance on my house phone. I hope Sandy and baby are doing well! Tell her congrats and give me a call on my house phone if you can some time! I got a new phone- just waiting for my sim card. Hopefully by Wednesday! Take care!
CONGRATULATIONS! He is perfect, so cute! Take it in, they grow so fast it's hard to keep up, the third goes by even faster!
Sandy, He's so stinkin' cute. You are so lucky!
Post a Comment