NATHAN LAWRENCE KING made his arrival at 8:32 a.m. this morning..
Nathan weighed 8 pounds 9 oz and measured in at 21 3/4 inches..
Sandy and Nathan are doing very good! This is Sandy's sister Shannon and I will be updating her blog while she is in the hospital with pictures!! Here is Baby Nathan...
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
8 comments:
Congratulations, Eric and Sandy! What a beautiful little boy you have.
He's so beautiful! Congrats!!!!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet the little man!!! He's so cute.
Congratulations. He is beautiful!!
Yay! He's finally here! My kids are so excited to see him. Nicole thinks that you pushed him out of your belly button. :-) Hey, I just saw our Boppy lying around, do you guys have/need/want one?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is beautiful! I am SO happy for you guys!
Yea, it is about time that bugger came and what a big kid! He is beautiful congrats!
Congratulations from the McLean Clan on your handsome addition to your sweet family. We are so happy that all went well, and that Eric has someone to male bond with now! Love to all!
Post a Comment