Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Almost 2 weeks

It's hard to believe that the little man is almost 2 weeks old. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. (let's not jinx anything) He eats, sleeps, poops, and barely cries. Both of the girls both had colic when they were babies and we are so happy to have a "normal" baby. I have a ton of pictures of him over on my facebook. The girls are loving having a baby around and they are even happier that they have not been peed on. So far the only victim of that was Eric, twice. I am recovering a lot better than the last csection and that makes me happy. Things are still a challenge as I still have that broken thumb of mine, but as a mom you just figure things out and work with what you have been dealt.

I want to thank all of those who have stepped in to help, especially Shannon who is here cleaning and cooking. I will try to get more picture up as soon as I can sit at the computer a little longer. Until then, I am going to enjoy my little man.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I miss mr. mcfarty fart fart

Sarah Young said...

I was so freaked out about #3 being a doozy, but then like yours, this little sweet, easy-going nugget entered my life and it was so grand!

Kristen said...

sandy, the little man is darling!!! congrats. I hope all is doing well