Friday, March 6, 2009

My past week in a nut shell

Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle, frustration, lots of medication, lots of tears. This past week and a half have been really trying for our household. Taylin got sick the day before her birthday and was sick for about a week. We still haven't celebrated with cake or anything poor girl. Eric's turn was next with a nice case of bronchitis. Then Hailey and I got it. Hailey got the best of it as far as it not lasting long. I went to the doctor yesterday and have all the flu like symptoms, but was given the official diagnosis of having a sinus and an ear infection. I also had to get a new splint for my thumb and the xrays show that nothing has improved. When it rains it pours I guess.

There is some exciting news though: HAILEY IS FINALLY GETTING BAPTIZED, it's next weekend and if anyone wants to come let me know and I will give you details.

2 comments:

Swangerlings said...

So awesome! That's is the coolest thing. CONGRATS

Kristi said...

Sounds like a rough week. :-( The good thing about hitting rock bottom is that there's no where to go but up! I hope you guys start feeling better soon. We should just all get together and have one big birthday party for Taylin, Eric and me! It could be fun.
P.S. count us in for the baptism.