Monday, March 16, 2009

Congratulations Hailey

This past weekend we were able to gather with friends and family as Hailey was baptized a member of the church. It was such a great day and she looked so beautiful in her new dress. She has been waiting for this day for quite sometime! We want to thank those who came to be a part of her day and for Papa who baptized her!








please excuse my fat face remember I am going to pop in about 2 weeks

6 comments:

thecamps said...

YAY...Congrats Hailey what an awesome event to accomplish..Love you and can't wait to see you!

Laura Ross said...

What an awesome day, congrats Hailey! Sandy you look great! I didn't realize how much taller your husband is and your kids are catching up to you. Your family is beautiful!

Sarah Young said...

Wow, that is so awesome! I am so happy for Miss Hailey. I always say that the choice I made way back as a kid to be baptized was one that has affected my entire life since then for the better! I hope she finds the experience to ring true for her as well!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Hailey, it was such a beautiful day, and you are such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad we were there to share it with you! We're so proud of you!

Jill said...

Congratulatons to Hailey! I wish my blogger thing would actually update when everyone puts up new blogs! I would have known she was getting baptized and Sydney and I could have come!
Are your girls going to be at your baby shower? Sydney will want to come if they will be there!!

Erica said...

Congratulations Hailey!! That is awesome!