Tuesday, March 17, 2009

38 weeks and miserable

I think the picture explains how I feel; fat and miserable. Need I say more?



Please forgive my very very messy bathroom. It's kind of hard to clean with one hand. Good thing Shannon will be here soon to clean it. Or maybe I am just waiting for that huge burst of energy?

6 comments:

thecamps said...

Oh you just wait...I will get down and clean it all for you so you can relax and know that your house is sanitized!! Can't wait to see you all!!

Megan said...

Awww, but you are so cute!! Not much longer! How sweet of Shannon to be your maid. Erica will not be that lucky! :)

Sarah Young said...

At least you have an excuse for a messy bathroom! Sadly, I do not and it is messy anyway! Hang in there on the home stretch!

Bonnie said...

You're so close! Not much longer, hang in there pal, and before you know it your little man will be finally here.

Erica said...

You look so cute!! Megan is right. No sister of mine will be my maid. This is why I have to hire one. Crappy. You are a lucky girl (to have such a happy helpful sister and only two more weeks)!!

Megan said...

Heyyy. I hope for your sake that you aren't pregnant anymore! When you have time...would you mind following mine and ericas blog at http://www.justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/
We post lots of cute baby giveaways and things I think you would really like! Thanks! Hope everything is going well!