Yesterday, I had a Dr. appt and Eric and Taylin both went with me. It was my week 39 appt which obviously meant I would get an exam and all that good stuff. Taylin has gone with us the last 3 visits and knows the routine. She stands by the exam table next to the Dr. while she measures my stomach and listens to the heartbeat then she goes and sits by Eric while I have my exam. Yesterday, Taylin wanted to know everything that was going on. After we heard the heartbeat I told her to go stand by Eric. Well, she didn't like that and her stubborn self wouldn't listen. I told her to sit down and then the Dr. told her to sit down and told her she didn't want to see what was going on. Taylin walks to Eric and on the way to him she asks," Is it rated PG-13?" Oh we were all laughing, it's nice to know a good ol' exam is rated PG-13 these days. But more importantly she knows PG-13 movies are bad!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
I love some of the stuff kids come up with... and I think Taylin is the queen of 'em all!
That's hilarious... kids are so curious, but some things should be saved for another time... perhaps on diagram.
That is so funny, aren't kids the greatest?
Post a Comment