Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big feet are a must around here

In order to be a part of our family one of the criterias is you must have big feet. I personally loved it growing up cause that meant that my mom and my sisters couldn't wear my shoes. I wear a size 9 1/2. The girls and Eric have been in desperate need for new shoes. I don't remember the last time Eric got new shoes, cause well he can't walk into any store and find a size 16. You know what they say, the bigger the feet the bigger the sock! (I bet you thought I was going to say something else.) So today Eric took Hailey and they went to Nike outlet. Taylin got to stay home with me cause she is still sick. Eric scored (with shoes, I guess you can say with me too I mean I am pregnant). He had to squeeze into a 15, but they fit he says. Hailey who is 8 now wear a size 5, she is only 4 sizes behind me. Then there is Taylin who turned 6 just a few days ago and she is in a size 1. I would have gotten her a 1 1/2 but that's ok. So now we sit and count the days to see if our little boy will join the big feet club!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

so do i need to bring an extra suitcase in april?