I have hit the 35 week mark, FINALLY. It has gone fast and slow at the same time, but it's really starting to feel like I will be pregnant forever. I didn't gain any weight in the last 2 weeks and that made me happy. That's probably cause of my thumb and the lack of being able to eat all my extra treats. Here is my fat picture:
I went to the dr last week for my thumb and nothing has changed except the swelling had gone down. It still looks nasty though. Eric said I need to stop being a whimp and just pull the nail off. Easy for him to say, I think the pain alone will put me into labor. We all can't wait for things to get back to normal around here. Everyone including myself can't wait for me to be mom again.
Taylin also turned 6 this week and didn't get to celebrate her birthday cause she has been sick all week. Poor little girl! Whenever we celebrate it I will make sure to do a post in her honor. Here is a random picture of her and Eric from yesterday.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
5 comments:
YAY you are almost done!! and i will almost be there!! Hope taylin is feeling better!! can't wait to see your pictures!!
What a cute prego belly! Tell Eric you'll rip his fingernail off at the same time your ripping yours off and see how much he likes it! :)
Congrats! I love it when your at the home stretch- LITERALLY!! LOL
Yay for only having a couple weeks! I hope it goes by fast for you
Ask them to remove it in 4 weeks when you have some serious meds on board!!!!
Post a Comment