Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a new day

It's a new day and my thumb still hurts. I only have 2 more doses of my antibiotics left, I am so happy cause they make me sick. The vicodin has been great, but not sure if it's helping the pain, either way I get good sleep. My dad is left handed and he has always said that this world was made by right handed people. This is so true my friends, I have yet to use a toilet that has the toilet paper on the left side of the toilet. It wouldn't be so bad but keep in mind that I have a 34 week belly to work with as well. Lets see what else, I have sat in 2 recliners that both have the handle on the right. You never realize how valuable your thumb is until you can't use it, here are some of my challenges: Putting in my contacts, wiping (keep in mind my prego belly), taking a shower (I can't open anything in there), shaving my left armpit, putting on deodorant (nobody puts it on the same as you do), putting on a bra (bet you never thought of that one), putting my hair in a ponytail (thanks Kristi for putting it up for me the other day so I could go to the dr), there are a lot more but those are the important ones. Well that's all for now. Time to take those medicines now.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

If you need anymore hair help, you know where to find me :-)
p.s. are you going to the boys' game tonight?

eric and girls said...

No, I don't plan on going out in public anytime soon!

Sarah Young said...

Man that thumb looks WICKED!!!! Ouch! That is just the pits girl. I am so sorry! :(