It feels like it was cut off and reattached. It is normally covered in a splint type thing I just had to change the dressing and thought I would get a pic.
I designed this blog to share memories and experience with friends and family. I hope you find my blog at least somewhat entertaining. Everybody who knows me knows that I am a very sarcastic person and not much should be taken serious. Please feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for visiting.
6 comments:
So sexy, you hot mama
i just wanna peel off your nail...ok maybe i dont..I will come clean and cook you a bunch of frozen dinners ok!!
GROSS! I would cover that thing.lol
That's disgusting!!!! I think your car might be bad luck!!
Like I said on facebook, it looks like it was cut off and reattached!! owie!!!
It feels like it was cut off and reattached. It is normally covered in a splint type thing I just had to change the dressing and thought I would get a pic.
Post a Comment