Long story short...... I slammed my thumb in the car door and fractured it in 3 places. It hurts, it hurts really bad. I see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to get his opinion. Either way I will be in some kind of contraption for 6 weeks and the baby is due in 7 weeks. I like to cut things short. That's all for now!!!!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
How on earth did you slam your own finger in the door?! Oh man that has gotta hurt! Well if you need anything I am not all that far away from you!!!
That sucks something fierce. I hope the Ben and Jerry's helped at least a little.
I am so sorry about your thumb! I still really like your new car though. Let us know if you need anything!
Hey, I'm impressed that you are still able to type. Good luck, I hope it won't be too bad.
Post a Comment