Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to the family, you will be well taken care of






10 comments:

thecamps said...

it's very nice congrats

day in the life of a prince said...

Very nice!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Sweet!! Guess its not furry with for legs! Instead its shiney, new and has 4 wheels!! Is it all your to drive or is it Eric's!! :)

eric and girls said...

Jessica we got an incredible deal, too incredible for words. Yes, it's an LR3.

Jill, what' mine is mine and what's Eric's is mine.

Tricia said...

That's the big surprize?

Ben said...

Have you named it yet? I vote for 'Larry'.

Swangerlings said...

NICE! It is always fun to get cars.

Jessica said...

I am so glad, with the crap economy and gas prices going back up, seems people are willing to wheel and deal, the one we looked at was a 2006, had 30,000 miles and they were asking $14,900 so it was no wonder it didn't last, we should have known it wouldn't have lasted

Kristi said...

So, Eric, are you still inventing reasons to drive it? I can just hear it now...
Eric: "Uh, Sandy, I have to, uh, run out for a minute."
Sandy: "Why?"
Eric: "I think we're out of paprika, I'd better run to the store right away."