Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Martha Stewart has nothing on this Domestic Goddess

As you can see in my post from yesterday the project for today was working on my linen closet upstairs. I really didn't think it was that bad until I really looked at it and got going on it. I told my sister Shannon about 15 minutes into it that I wasn't sure why I started this project, but I did and it's done. I just really need to go make a donation today at the Goodwill. Here are before and afters:
BEFORE:





AFTER:








Eat your heart out Martha!!!

5 comments:

thecamps said...

lol....come do mine...you can come nest at my house!

Jessica said...

Very impressive...and I am sure Eric is glad that he wasn't home too.

Swangerlings said...

I just love that! It honestly brings peace into my soul.."Cleanliness is next to Godliness" sure wasn't kidding.

Sarah Young said...

Okay I know that I freakishly adore orderliness (even though I rarely achieve it!) but that after picture seriously was a thing of beauty!!! You go girl!

DaveandAnnie said...

That looks awesome! Next time you're here please drop by my house and organize my stuff.