Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target

I absolutely love Target, it gives me warm fuzzies. I have been a little stressed lately (I will post about it at the end). We decided to head to Target to get some things for the baby and get them crossed of the list. Well, I love when they start to change seasons and they practically give away their merchandise. We spent a little more than we set out to spend, BUT let me tell you what. We hit the jackpot big time. We spent $116 bucks, sounds like a lot and it is a lot. I hate spending that much at one time, but we would have been stupid to pass up on the stuff we got. 21 of the items we purchased were on clearance, love it. Those items would have cost $180.83 full price, but with my great love for a bargain we picked them up for $75.50. Awesome Awesome Awesome. Some of the things included a breast pump, 3 pairs of shoes, clothes, clothes, and more clothes. We saved $105.33 just on those items.

Ok now the stressful part and prayers would be greatly appreciated. My Dr. gave the go ahead to schedule my c-section which was suppose to be the end of March. The nurse called me to inform me that she called the insurance company for pre-authorization and told her if I deliver before April 1st it will not be covered. Are you kidding me? Who pays for 9 months of prenatal care and then decides oh well we aren't going to cover the birth if its before April 1st? I had a Dr appt today and she says we should make it to my due date of April 2nd. I love to be prepared and well this is just way too close for comfort. As if being pregnant wasn't stressful enough now this? We have a few other options in the works and are praying that everything will turn out just fine. However, they did let us know we could pay out of pocket. I thought about that option and realized there was no way I could pull $30,000 out of my couch cushions. Yes, that is how much the c-section and hospital stay was with Taylin. So please send prayers our way as we could really use them.

4 comments:

thecamps said...

Oh love I have been praying for you big time..even though i am not at your every beck and text I still worry about it..I pray it will all work out for the best..love ya

Sarah Young said...

If there is a medical reason for the baby to need to be born before the second of april, it is completely retarded that they wouldn't pay for it?! That is the weirdedt thing I've ever heard!

P.S. I love Target too!

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Prayer is a good thing. All will be well.Lots of blessings already coming your way. Thanks for letting Taylin babysit me tonite. I will make sure we eat all the junk food she ordered. PS she says she loves you and so do I. :>)

Heather said...

As John always tell me - you can't afford NOT to buy it!