No, I didn't turn 30 yet, I am still in my 20's for another 8 months. No, Eric didnt' turn 30 either he is almost 31 hehe:). This week has marked week 30 of my pregnancy. 30 weeks is a long time, it has gone by fast and slow all at the same time. I was going to write 30 things I like about being pregnant but couldn't even come up with 2 reasons. Maybe it's just cause I am very uncomfortable and reaching that stage where I almost need to go to the truck stop to get weighed. The good thing is, if we get to schedule the c-section for the day we want than I have only 9 more weeks, if not then 10 more. Either way there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So here is my belly at 30 weeks. I don't take pictures of my face cause well it's just "fluffy"
To update about our insurance issues, we are still stressing out. It has been a very frustrating time fighting them. They will in no way what so ever cover the birth before April 1st. The other option we are pursuing has also been extemely frustrating. We will hopefully have an answer in the next 10 days, so PLEASE continue to pray for us.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
Sandy you look great! Don't be so hard on yourself! Can't wait to hear about how the insurance fiasco turns out. Stay sane!
I have been there and it is awful. I have never cried so much in my life. Short story- we ended up getting insurance before we had him. We were extremely blessed.
Have you talked with your insurance yourselves? How can they deny you coverage of the birth when they have covered you throughout the pregnancy? Who is your insurance??
Post a Comment