So Eric will do the dishes for me every now and then, but this is my problem. Why is it that the crockpot suddenly is not a part of the dirty dishes and is always saved for me? Why does the kitchen table disappear and never gets wiped down and same with the counters? Why does the floor never get swept either? Just wondering?
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
6 comments:
lol.....there will always be unanswered questions!
Geoff does the same thing..ha,ha.I think they believe they are exempt if it does not fit in the dishwasher.
Dude, My husband and my sisters husbands do that too.
Must be a male thing.
THAT is hillarious! I love that it gets left in the sink over night "to soak" aka me dealing with it tomorrow.
Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me! My husband does this exact thing. What is it all about? I laughed so hard when I read this.
I have that problem too. Why is there always like a TBL spoon of milk left in the bottom of the carton too?
Post a Comment