Do you remember the show Full House? My girls love it and have all the seasons on DVD. Taylin loves to watch it and her favorite one she is into lately is when Becky has the twins. Remember Becky? She is Rebecca Donaldson who is married to Uncle Jesse. Well, the other night we were laying in bed watching the baby move all around. The child has an abundant amount of energy already. So I told the girls it was time to get going to bed as I was trying to pull/roll myself off the bed Taylin said, "Don't worry Mommy Rebecca Donaldson is fatter than you!" Oh wow. I looked at Eric and said the child is only 5 and walked away crying inside.
So on that note I had a Dr. appt today, not with my normal dr either. I don't know what it is, but when I don't have my normal dr my appts just do not run smooth. I have a very small bladder when I am not pregnant and being pregnant I am not exaggerating when I say I could go pee every 2 minutes. I get to my appt go to the bathroom and nothing. I came out of the bathroom with my empty cup and had to pick up Eric's jaw off the ground as he is in disbelief that I couldn't pee. So then the Dr. measured my belly and says I am measuring at 32 weeks. Yikes slow down doc, I am measuring at 32 weeks, wait a minute I am 31 weeks. I said well what does that mean? Keep in mind my insurance situation isn't settled yet and I still can't deliver before April 1st. She said that it doesn't affect my due date, but wait it gets better. She felt the position of the baby and guess what? He is already in the down position she said. She was comfortable saying he was already down, but would have my dr do a full exam at my next appt. So great another 2 weeks left in limbo of if I will deliver early or is my baby just going to be large. Well, one thing will be for sure, we should have an answer about our insurance by then. On that note I will go please myself with a late night snack and go to bed.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
2 comments:
lol..Only Taylin..hope you guys find out soon with your insurance thing...
I loved your dishes post... it's the same way around here, but hey better something than nothing!
I remember telling my class when my mom was pregnant with Jesse that she was so huge she could eat a whole Thanksgiving dinner on her stomach. I looked back at pictures and she wasn't that big. Taylin's just used to your tiny self with no baby. So no worries, you look great!
Post a Comment