I got a new vacuum about 10 months ago and loved it until Monday when it decided to betray me. It has let me down and the dang thing will not allow me to fix it. I took the thing apart Monday night and knew it needed a filter. I even dreamed about it that night that Eric wouldn't let me get the one I needed cause it was too expensive. (stupid dreams you have when you are pregnant). So I went to Walmart to get my filter, to my surprise my dream was almost real. The stupid thing cost $17.82. So I came home cleaned everything replaced the filter and well I just tried to vacuum and guess what. NOTHING. It turns on and it's really loud. So I tore the thing apart nearly taking off my finger and put it all together feeling good that maybe it would work. Once again, NOTHING. So now I gave up cause I get really frustrated when things don't work after I try to fix them. By this point my finger is throbbing and my belly was getting in the way of me trying to manhandle my vacuum. So now my lovely husband is trying to fix it. I will not let this vacuum betray me. I think to make my afternoon better I will go and make some cookies and watch General Hospital.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
Lol....Oh this Vacuum has turned out not to be my favorite either....as yours broke I thought hmmm I better clean mine so unscrewing the 4 screws on the bottom ya know where the belt goes yeah come to find out 2 of the screws are broken...when I get taxes I am buying a dyson I don't care how much there are vacuuming is not something you can say oh hey let's just do it next week.....
Shouldn't it be under warranty?
It should be, but I want the satisfaction of trying to fix it. If not I am throwing the darn thing out.
Post a Comment