Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rest in Peace

My vacuum is done, gone, destroyed. Eric, was determined to fix the vacuum cleaner. I wouldn't say determined, but more like he just wanted to fix it so I would stop nagging him. He took it apart to get to the problem. The problem is not fixable and I would say any kind of warranty will not cover our problem. I get a new vacuum cleaner after this whole ordeal. I took a picture of the pile of parts, but I wasn't able to get them in one shot. Anyways, you get the picture.

3 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL!
so what kind did you get!

thecamps said...

I am sorry to hear in wasn't fixable.....hope you get a new vaccum soon...and I am sorry he couldn't fix it..lol

Sarah Young said...

It was only 10 months old?! Man, that bites! I'm pretty sure I would be on the phone harassing the manufacturer. My little hand attachment broke on mine after it fell out of it's storage space and I got Bissell to send me a new one for free. It's worth a try!