Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can you see our house from yours?

I must say that although Eric wasn't able to save my vacuum, or maybe I should have saved it from him? Anyways, moving on from that poor thing. He sure redeemed himself on hanging Christmas lights this year. I am not sure about anyone else, but it really doesn't feel like winter/Christmas time. The weather has been nice and I stand corrected, Hailey says winter starts December 21st. But seriously where is the rain? Where is the cold weather? Yes, I love the rain and the coldness. Getting back to Eric, my prego brain seems to go from one subject to the next and just ramble. Oh wait I think that's A.D.D. Have you ever seen the movie Father of the Bride? Do you remember Fronk, the wedding coordinator? Well, a few years ago Eric was given the name Fronk. I am not sure the specific event that gave him the name, but I think it was the arch and 2 fences that he decorated for my sister Shannon's wedding. Or is it the birthday cakes he decorates? Or is it his ability to decorate for the holidays. Just don't have him hang anything, it will be hung WAY to high and he will be the only one to see it. He took a picture of the house that he has decorated so far. Keep in mind he has more eave that needs to be done and he let me know he has about 1,000 more lights. Didn't Fronk do a good job?



He also said that he will be hitting the sales after the holidays to get more decorations for next year. That's fine with me as long as I don't have to be out there decorating.

In other news Eric is also working part time at a jewelry store. It's the same one he worked for when we were first married. So if anyone is looking for jewelry and want a hook up let me know and I will let you know what store it is and its location.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Good job Fronk. It's beginning to look a lot like christmas vacation. Wait, give it a few years. Good to know Fronk has savings in mind to help his hidden talents.

thecamps said...

Yes we gave him the name fronk while decorating the fences...honestly I don't know how that would have turned out with out him there!!! Good job Eric you skills are awesome when it comes to decorating....lol just dont' explore the electronic world lol

Becky said...

Very nice Job Fronk!
I might have to give you guys a call. My wedding ring hasnt fit in over four years....
Oh, and you should give me a call. We have extra employee store passes.

Becky said...

what ever time is good for you guys. And yes, I need it sized. Its a 7 right now, but Im now a 9. Problem is that they have already been sized and they are soldered together

Sarah Young said...

Ooh Fronk did do a good job! Justin hasn't actually put lights on our house in 5 or 6 years. Sad huh? He's always gone though, so I can't really blame him.