Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flash backs of Utah

Many of you know that I hate Utah, the snow, the snow, etc. We woke up today to snow. The snow is not going away and the news just said that the snow we have already will be here for days. This is rare cause we don't really get snow that lasts more than a day if that. So this means that school will be canceled, well the whole city will shut down. To a few of my fellow bloggers:

Erica- I promise to never rub it in your face again when you complain about your cold weather back east. The last time you said it was freezing it was really nice here and I rubbed it in your face a little. Well, a week later it's snowing and our highs this weeks will be in the 20's!

Sarah- I don't know what your winter weather is like back in Georgia, but my friend you are in for a cold spell when you get to the Great Northwest. I am sure you already know this, but it's going to be freezing!

I will take pictures as the snow progresses! I hate the snow, at least it's Sunday and I have nowhere to go.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Well here in Utah it has ben snowing EVERY day and it does not get out of the 20 that is why I just stay inside. It is pretty and that is about all.