I HATE HATE absolutely HATE wearing any kind of coat/jacket when it gets cold. I HATE the bulkiness of it all. I have never been a fan of them whatsoever, HATE them all. I got this fleece jacket last winter and love it. It's simple, warm, comfortable, and not bulky. However, I think our days are numbered and coming to an end. Every time I put it on and I can actually zip it is a day of success. I don't know what I am going to do now. Poor me. Oh and please excuse the facial expression and the good ol' bathroom picture. 
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
just don't zip it up like what i did!! lol good times good times!! looking so cute
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Who doesn't like an excuse to go shopping???
I hear you on the coats. bulk, bulk, bulk. It has not been to cold here YET so I have not really had to pull it out yet.
Post a Comment