Thursday, November 27, 2008

All I want for Christmas is one front tooth

First I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a very nice Thanksgiving here, nice and simple. My maternity pants that I really hate and dread really came in handy. I was able to eat all I wanted and my pants expanded as my stomach filled up. I didn't have to undo my button or anything. So yes Sarah, they were nice to have on hand.

Taylin lost her first tooth tonight. We are so thankful it finally came out (with a nice pull from Papa). She has been taunting all of us with that tooth. She would push it from side to side and sit next to you pulling on it. That grosses me out all the little crunching noises that it makes. She has quite the gap so with the tooth gone she can get her tongue through it pretty good. My little baby is growing up.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations on losing your tooth Taylin. I hope the tooth fairy leaves you lots of money like the tooth fairy leaves Hailey. But you are much crazier so hopefully the tooth fairy will leave you more money.

thecamps said...

CONGRATS TAYLIN!!!Now you are officially getting older! I hope the tooth fairy left you something good!! love ya aunt nae nae