Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's still snowing

The weather still sucks, it's still snowing and we have about 8 inches. Not a lot, but this is something we don't get often and when we do the whole city/state is closed. Yesterday at about 2pm, we officially became housebound. I hope that some of us (we won't mention who) can leave the house tomorrow to go to work. However, looking at the forecast I think it will be sticking around for the week. Eric and my brother JJ were able to make it to Walmart yesterday, in his work truck(which is a box van) with chains. I had them get some Gingerbread houses and some play dough. Play dough is a rare thing in my house, I would not buy it for the fun of it. So to keep busy we made gingerbread houses, and Eric and JJ put the crib together that we just happened to pick up this last week. Here are some pics:






This is what was right out the front door at about 4:30pm or so.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I thought you said it was snowing. What is Taylin wearing. Is she hoping for the sun? Snow is so much fun. I except to see some snow angels on here tomorrow.

Jessica said...

At least if you lived in Utah still you wouldn't be housebound. Enjoy it while it lasts (or deal with it until it is gone) whatever your outlook on it is.