It's still snowing. I say still cause we aren't use to this. I have literally been stuck in my house since Saturday with 2 girls going crazy. Eric made it to work yesterday and today, but I think he will have quite the drive coming home since he works out in one of the most hit places. Here are some pictures that I took from inside my house. I don't go outside for a few reasons... I don't want to fall on my butt, I don't have a jacket to fit around my stomach, and well it's too cold. If I wanted to live somewhere where it snowed I would have chosen Montana, Idaho, or Utah. Go away snow you have worn out your welcome.
Santa will still be coming tonight, I was prepared and had that stuff done. I had a few odds and ends that I needed to pick up and did that last Friday before becoming trapped. As soon as I am done with the post the girls and I are going to finish making cookie for Santa. We have postponed any type of Christmas dinner until we can get out of our house or have people over.
If you look to the right of my blog you will notice I have less than 100 days to go until the baby is born. That is til my actual due date but it's probably more like 90, I will update it when I find out the actual date of the c-section.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
Christmas dinner or not, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!
I am soooo glad you guys got my Christmas Present. May the snow unite happy memories, torture of snowbound, and lasting memories. Merry Christmas.
good thing santa has boots with fur. we will have chrismas dinner tomorrow. don't forget to save me a cookie. love ya
I am so jelous!
Post a Comment