Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday

So it's not actually my Dad's birthday today, but it's actually on Halloween and well with all that's going on I wanted to make sure to post about him. Actually since I am his favorite I wanted to make sure I posted first. Haha sisters!!!!!! I dug deep through some pictures I have of him. He always goes above and beyond for everyone. He was Daddy Warbucks 2 years in a row to match Taylin.

He is always there to help. He is Mr. Fix-it and I don't know what I will do when I actually have to pay for house repairs.

He is always there for birthdays or special events and loves to have fun at them.

This is a picture of him after he got home from the hospital. He had grown so much facial hair that he decided he would do this look to surprise my mom when she got home from work.

Dad, I hope you have a great birthday. I have had you for half of your life and I am so grateful. You have been a good example in my life and would give your shirt off your back for anybody. I can't wait to celebrate this weekend. Happy Birthday old man!!!!!

2 comments:

Swangerlings said...

Oh my goodness! Too adorable for words, love that movie.

Barb McLean said...

Happy Birthday John! We hope you celebrate in style. You really have been blessed with a wonderful family...who could ask for more right?!
Barb & Mark McLean