I am battling my second cold so far this cold season. Ugh. Not a whole lot has been going on now that all my family has gone home from the weekend. I ventured to Target today to pick up some household stuff like toilet paper, dish soap, tide, and downy. I had coupons for all of these items, but toilet paper. I did the unthinkable today. After years and years of using the same Tide, I bought a whole different brand of laundry soap. Tide is getting so expensive these days. Like my 25 cent coupon would have made a difference. I think if Tide is going to keep raising the price they need to up the amount for their coupons. And toilet paper? Since when did wiping your bottom become so expensive. I however, had other motives to going to Target today. Halloween decorations. We moved since last Halloween and somehow all my decorations disappeared, gone all of them. I think it was a set up and done on purpose. I tend to decorate a little early and had to make a promise that I would never start decorating before October 1st. So I went on a hunt at Target. I spent $64.00, keep in mind some of that was household products, a smut magazine, and Halloween decorations. My total in savings was $79.25. I am set for next years Halloween. Yay.
In other news, other than my cold I am feeling good. I have started to feel the baby move a little more and I am sure it's not gas. We find out a week from tomorrow what we are having. I will officially be 5 months at that point. I can't wait to find out the sex so I can start shopping. I have ZERO baby products cause I was so confidant that we were done having kids. So I get to start from scratch, that include a crib. I hope this time we will be shopping for a little boy. I like to look at baby stuff, but will not touch any colored stuff cause I don't want to jinx anything. So be looking for a big announcement next week.
That's all for now, I hope you are enjoying the voting stuff on tv. I am just so glad that all the commercials are DONE. They are always so negative and depressing.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
7 comments:
Good job on all your savings!! I love bargains and gosh Tide it outragious!! 22 bucks at sams club anywhoo maybe I'll see how your experience goes with the change I'm sure it must be nice since I did get a text saying you just wanted to sit in your laundry room lol YAY elections almost over!! I can't wait til next week aahhh I'm so excited!!
Seriously I could sit in my laundry room all day and smell it. What is it with being pregnant and LOVING the smell of laundry soap. And then when somebody walks by me and they smell like laundry soap I have to turn and smell them. Oh I better go sit in my laundry room now.
Post a Comment