Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today was the day

Today was the day of my first doctors appt. It was pretty uneventful. I peed in a cup, got weighed and the scale said politely, "one person at a time please." answered a lot of questions, and got my blood drawn. They were so nice and gave me a diaper bag full of goodies. I received another due date, my 3rd so far. I do believe due to the fact that I have to have a c-section this baby will be born the last week of March. I have already gained about 7 pounds not a very good start. I was excited to be pregnant cause I thought with morning sickness and puking my brains out everyday I would lose a few pounds. Huh was I wrong cause I haven't puked once, don't get me wrong I am very EXCITED about not puking you have no idea. I am already feeling like a beached whale as I think I am about to bite the bullet and buy some maternity pants. I am in my very last pair of pants that I can squeeze into. You know how it goes you show faster with each pregnancy and well this is my
5th pregnancy and all. I go back for another appt with my doctor in a few weeks and I am anxious to be out of the 1st trimester. I have to wait until then to dye my roots that have been extremely neglected and the dr will also give me the go ahead to start exercising again or not. I have been told to continue to take it easy until then.

5 comments:

thecamps said...

"one at a time please?'' seriously whatever!!anyway I'm glad everything is looking for you and the baby girl/boy or both...maybe that's why you are getting bigger faster lol anywho good luck with everything and I hope you continue not to puke..I never puked but 3 times and that's a total of both babies....

Sarah Young said...

ahhh, I love a good elastic waitband during pregnancy! Live it up sistah!

TNS MOM said...

Glad to hear things are going smooothly for you!

Bonnie said...

Yay for not puking yet! I puked a lot with both of my boys..so I'm jealous!

Jill said...

Good to hear you aren't puking! I had a friend who puked her entire pregnancy...multiple times a day (UGH)!
And seriously ONLY 7 lbs, wah! I gained over 50lbs each with both kids (OUCH)! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!