I was tagged by Laura and I thought since this is her first time tagging me I would do it :)
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Having a nervous break down cause I had just turned 19.
2. Working at Staples in the money room.
3. Looking for an apartment with Eric and Becky. Yes, 10 years later I will admit Eric lived with us.
4. Enjoying my freedom as a young adult
5. Having fun. I can't think of a lot of what I was doing.
Five things on my "To-do" List:
1. Clean my house, not going to happen cause my back hurts.
2. pay bills
3. take Taylin to soccer
4. try and get Taylin to tell me what she did at school. So far the first 5 days have been a secret
5. decide what's for dinner
Lifesavers -
1. The tv for the days I don't feel the greatest
2. Eric
3. JJ
4. mom and dad
5. switching babysitting with Abbie
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Put away for the girls college funds
3. put some away for retirement
4. buy my parents a house
5. send my parents on a long vacation, to Hawaii and to Australia
Five places I have lived:
1. Vancouver
2. ogden
3. st.george
4. salinas
5. santa maria
Five jobs I have had:
1. mommy
2. Walmart. I ran the toy department right before I quit.
3. Staples
4. County Seat
5. Good ol' Discovery Research. I am so happy to put that on my resume. Oh wait that was so long ago that it doesn't fit into the last ten years. If it was so long ago why do I still dread that place?
I tag anyone who wants to. Especially those stay at home moms who have nothing else to do while their children are at school, or who have plenty to do but choose to spend the day blog browsing.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment