Today was the day that we have waited for all summer (well, not really maybe just the last few weeks). Hailey started the 3rd grade. Taylin starts kindergarten, but not until tomorrow. They have what's called a soft start where a third of the class goes each day. Anyways, back to Hailey. We all were asleep by 9 o'clock last night which is pretty early for all of us. I set my alarm for about 7:45 cause the bus doesn't come until 9:00. I heard her coming into my room this morning to see what time it was. She said it was 6:32 and I told her to go back to bed for about another hour until my alarm went off. She came back in and said I can't go back to sleep I am too excited. So we got up made sure everything was in order and ready for school. Everything was perfect except for the fact that Eric drank the last of the milk yesterday and didn't tell me so we had to come up with something for breakfast. Hailey rode the bus to school and I met her there so I could have her picture taken and make sure she made it to her class. We were both really brave this year as nobody shed a single tear. Taylin did beg for Hailey not to go to school that she didn't want her to go. I think she just didn't want to get stuck at home all day with just her boring ol' mother.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
5 comments:
Hailey is so beautiful and she is looking more and more grown up each day. I can't believe that she is in 3rd grade already.
oh Hailey you are getting too grown up you look so cute all dressed and ready for the day and don't worry about waking up at 6:32 it's okay just tell your mom she needs to wake up that early so she can make you pancakes and stuff...hope you had a fantastic day at school..so how many boys did you chase at school today??
day 1 is finished so which boy is the cutest on day 1?
She's so cute! I can't believe she's in the third grade.
Good Job Hailey! Congratulations on your first day back at school. You look so cute and grown-up. Hope it is a great year for you. I love you.
Post a Comment