Summer has just about come to an end and I can say it's going fast but boring. Since we have been home I haven't felt all that bad, but I have spent a lot of time laying on the couch.
Hailey has been my big helper getting things for me. I am such a mean mom and I scheduled her a dentist appt and her well child check on the same day. I just didn't want to schedule them different days you know. So at her dentist appt she had a little cavity filled, nothing too bad, but for her it's a major deal. Nothing that Valium and the gas couldn't handle. So she is good for another 6 months. She also received a prize from the dentist, it was a coupon for a free ice cream cone. It seems kind of suspicious to me. I think it's job security. I just don't know why a dentist would reward a child with a sugary treat. Then later she went for her check up. I would like to report that she is in the 96th percentile for her height and weight. (careful Trish she is about to pass you). She did however have to have a chicken pox vaccine, so well after that we were off to get her ice cream cone.
Taylin had a big day today cause she had to go for some kindergarten testing. This will be used to assess the kids and determine their classrooms. Taylin is not a morning person and well she had to be there at 9:45am. She tried acting shy for the teacher, but overall she was just fine. She is right on track (thank goodness or I may have asked for a refund from the preschool teacher). She also visited my dad a few nights ago and I don't know why but Taylin likes to shave his ears, trim his nose hairs, and trim the hair on his chest that peeks over his shirt. So Taylin went and grabbed the trimmers and groomed Papa. Lets hope she will keep this up so when he is really old she can be the one responsible for grooming him. 
Nothing too exciting going on. We have one last weekend planned to the beach for our annual back to school shopping.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
Hailey, I look forward to all the Hanna Montana, Zac Elfron, and whatever style of shoes you have.
Can you believe school is starting so soon? I love you background!
sounds like about my summer fast and boring...but i'm excited that school starts here on MONDAY woo hoo
Taylin is too funny. And I agree with you, it is a little suspicious for a dentist to be giving sugary treats..glad you're feeling well though!
Post a Comment