There was something about this combo that kept calling for me. Yes, you are looking at pineapple and pickles. I don't know what it was, but I ate this as a snack together and it was YUMMY. I don't normally get crazy food combination cravings, but there was something about this one that was so satisfying. You should try it!!!!
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
14 comments:
You're so funny...I'm guessing this is getting chalked up to a pregnancy craving? What is is with pregnancy and pickles? Now here's the question...how did you eat them, did you combine them?
you are sick and wrong..for one pickles are just sick and wrong I'm glad I never ate them while I was pregnant so just cuz you said they both start with P doesn't mean anything you put the 3 P's together PREGNANT PICKLES PINEAPPLE and I will add the forth P for you PUKE!!!
You guys don't know what you are missing!!!!!!!
That is disgusting. I haven't told you yet but, CONGRATS!! Erica and I were talking the other day how excited we are for you that youre pregnant! Now, if only Erica could hurry up and have another one...
Oh and P.s...I am also curious to how you ate that combo?
hmm, no previous cravings?? ever?? must be a boy this time!
Remember my peanut butter and mayonaisse sandwiches when I was a kid. You should try that. They were the best. I haven't had one in a very long time. Perhaps I should try one. But I only have frysauce in the fridge.
So I really wanted a pickle and some pineapple for a snack today and couldn't decide which one. I put the pineapple in a bowl (and it wasn't fresh it made me mad, it was from the can.) I would take a bite of pineapple and then a bite of my pickle. Then tonight we had a family dinner at my parents and we had fruit salad with fresh pineapple and I was a little upset cause they wouldn't let me put relish on my pineapple. Don't mess with a pregnant lady and her cravings!!!!!
I think I'm going to barf!!! I craved pineapple but never pickles to go with it. Disgusting!!!
Maybe it is going to be a boy! But that is Gross LOL. Hey check out a new blog I'm starting:
http://mamasaywhat.blogspot.com/
Have a great day.
ok that is nasty! Pineapples are good and so are pickles, just not together! I justliked ceral at anytime of the day..especialy with Sydney..Zander was a lot of burgerville (probably why he was 11lbs at birth!) hehe
Enjoy your weird cravings!
I think I might puke.
HOLY CRAP! It's been a couple of weeks since I've checked out blogs. When that picture popped up I laughed and thought "Ew gross, you must be pregnant to like something like that!" So I scrolled down only to find that you were indeed prego! Congratulations girlfriend, that's awesome!
If you look at both labels, both have the color blue on them. Hum...maybe it's a sign. So, should I start crochetting blue burpie's?
Okay so I complied and did my homework. I expect some new reading when I come home from work tonight. Happy typing. P.S. I want to see pictures too. Not on myspace but on blogspot.
Post a Comment