Word has gotten out and I want to indeed confirm that we are having a baby. We are excited now that the shock has wore off. I was hestitant to post about it cause I am only 7 weeks, but this is why our vacation was cut short. Some of you know that I have had 2 miscarriages in the past. Well, on Monday I started spotting and got freaked out and we took the first flight home on Tuesday morning. I called the Dr. office right when I got home explained what was going on and telling some of the pain I was having. So I went in immediately for an ultra sound and everything looks great, the baby is in the uterus where it should be and has a strong heart beat. So I thought I needed to explain why we cut our trip short by 5 days. I have a picture from the ultra sound but I am not exactly sure how to use the scanner so you will just have to imagine one.
This will be an exciting time for babies in my family. My brother Jeff and SIL Bonnie are having a little boy in November. My brother Toby and SIL Abbie are having a baby in February (they find out next week what they are having). We have an expected due date of March 31st, but we all know that changes a lot at the beginning. But whenever the due date is set it will be earlier cause I have to have a C-Section. We are crossing our fingers that we will finally get that little boy, but honestly we will take a girl. It doesn't matter as long as he/she is healthy.
Well there is our exciting news and I will post highlights of our trip in the upcoming days.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
9 comments:
I am sad the trip was cut short lots of emotions went through the roof...Brinley started to cry as you all packed which made me cry I tried holding it in but of course I couldn't I am so happy that everyhing is okay I am just glad you left for good reasons and to make sure that lil life is ok!! we all miss you guys and can't wait til October!!
Congratulations!!! I am sorry your trip was cut short but better safe than sorry. Take care of yourself and that baby!!
Yay for babies!
Congratulations. Im glad that the US looked good for you.
TAG YOU'RE IT!! HAVE FUN
congratulations! I am so very excited for you!!!
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! You will definently have to keep updating on how you are doing!
Congrats! I was looking forward to meeting your girls at Raging Waters, maybe the next time you are here.
Congrats chick! That is so exciting. I am glad baby is doing well!!
Yay!!! I bet your girls are stoked. We'll cross our fingers for a boy for Eric, but girls are way fun too, so either way will be awesome.
Post a Comment