Friday, August 1, 2008

Ugh

Today has been a day let me tell you what. I have all my laundry done, just need to throw it in the suitcases. Taylin is still not feeling well, but has not thrown up or had diarrhea in well over 24 hours so that's good. She is in such a bad mood though and if there is something to whine about she does. Then there is Hailey. She acts like I just rearranged and the house and seems to be running into everything. She is a very sensitive soul so when she runs into these things she cries. Ugh please fast forward a day and get me to Utah safe and sound, with nobobdy losing any body fluids. Calgon take me away!!!!

2 comments:

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Hope you all have fun in Utah! I will miss you while you are gone. Hope you and Hailey don't get it. I am sure that papa will take care of Eric while you are gone, like take him fishing. Have fun...love ya

Erica said...

Hope your traveling went flawlessly and you are having a fabulous time in Utah!!