Today is the day I get to spend doing numerous loads of laundry and pack. The girls and I are leaving for Utah in a few days for 2 weeks. We have been waiting for this day for a long time. It seems like forever since Shannon and I decided that I would go to Utah. Wish me luck on my day as Taylin was up most of the night puking and a little diarrhea. She seems to be better but has had a few accidents in her pants. So that's my day and in just a few days I will be on a plane.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
3 comments:
YAY!! Finally it's is almost here 2 more sleeping nights and you will be in my arms lol.....I hope little taylin starts to feel better and you and hailey don't catch what she may have!! Good luck on your laundry make it smell like tide and downey so i can smell you all day sat and then we will go feed our faces at taco maker...chow
At least she is practicing her puking for the airplane and the car ride to Ogden.
Good luck with your trip. It is so hot here but if you get out early you can do lots. The flu is going around here too, so hard with little ones. I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment