I just wanted to take a sec and wish my sister Shannon a Happy Birthday. I don't have any current pictures of her so I won't post any that I have from a few years ago. But I will see her on Saturday Woohoo. I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy turning 27!!!!!! Happy Birthday
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
4 comments:
Thank you!! i really dreaded this day but oh well!! i can't wait til you 3 get here!
hi here i am commenting on your blog. Hope you had a good day. I will miss you while you are away visiting Shannon. Don't forget I commented on your blog. :>)
Thanks for the info, my sister in law actually just happened to e-mailed me with the link right before I checked the blog.
I just came across your post and wanted to wish Shannon a belated happy birthday with a personalized birthday song from SingingBirthdayCard.com. It was originally created for another Shannon (I hope you don't mind), but I think your Shannon will enjoy it just as much.
Here it is:
http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/06/shannons-personalized-popular-rock.html
Post a Comment