Friday, July 25, 2008

Taylin takes flight

So yesterday I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and I had left the newspaper and the plastic bag it comes in on the couch. Taylin sat on the couch picked up the bag and said this is my parachute. She filled it up with some air then with all her might took the big plunge from the couch to the floor with her "parachute." There was a big thud and her saying well that didn't work very well. I am not sure what her expectations of her little parachute was, oh well.

4 comments:

thecamps said...

OMG that is awesome! I use those bags for shaylee's dirty diapers but never thought to use it as a parachute tell her better luck next time!!

Bonnie said...

haha, that's hilarious. I can totally see her doing that.

Tricia said...

That's funny. She is one of a few who would try that. Hope her thud didn't throw back any other ideas she had going on in her head.

Sarah Young said...

Haha! My mom said when she was little she tried to be Mary Poppins and she jumped off the roof of her house with an umbrella! Needless to say, there was a big thud! So I guess Taylin jumping off the couch is a more acceptable way to test the laws of gravity!