Today is Hailey's 8th birthday. I can't believe how old she is getting, lets not forget how tall she is. She is just below my chin. To celebrate her day we went to the beach for the weekend. Hailey is the best little girl anyone could ever ask for. She does however, get a little moody, but overall she is awesome.
Some of the highlights from our trip were, Go Karts (which her and I beat Eric and Taylin), carousal (which she said she is getting too old for), a train ride, playing on the beach, touring the Tillamook Cheese Factory (we go every year and it never gets old), eating lots of food, Hailey got a new build a bear, shopping, and of course the great arcade they have there.
We celebrated tonight with my mom and dad. Just a little party to hold her over to this weekend where she will have some friends over for a sleepover, and then another party with cousins next Sunday. She will also get more celebrating when we go to Utah from her aunts and uncles who live there. WE love you Hailey and hope you have a fantastic birthday.
DIY Custom Dashboard
5 years ago
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I cannot wait for you to get here Me and You are going to have the best birthday Party ever and I'll even take you to the taco maker! looks like you kings had a blast I can't wait to see you love ya guys aunt Nae Nae
Happy Birthday Hailey. Can't wait to see you and give you your birthday present. You'll love it.
Happy Birthday, Hailey! I hope you had a very fun day!
Happy Birthday Hailey! Looks like a fabulous birthday!!
Sydney and Hailey share the same day! Seriously how are WE old enough to have 8 and 9 year olds?! It seems like yesterday when we were in high school and now we are getting ready for 30 years old!!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!
What a fabulous place to celebrate a birthday. I love the beach. Congratulations, Hailey, on turning 8. Very old!:) And it sounds like the party is just getting started. I think instead of a birthday day we all need a birthday week--or maybe a birthday month. Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment