Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh poopy

Do you know why I don't have dogs? Cause I would probably be the one stuck poop scooping and that does not sound inviting. Our neighbors on both sides of us and the 2 houses behind us all have dogs, at least 2 or 3. Now that our weather has cooled down a little I have turned the AC off and have opened windows for a breeze. The downside to this is every single neighbor needs to go out and poop scoop cause I am sick of smelling dog crap. The heat doesn't help with the smell either. How annoying and disgusting this is?

1 comment:

Swangerlings said...

There's nothing worse than the smell of hot steamy crap- I feel for you! Your page is so cute, how did you do that? Is there a web site that you can go to to down load backgrounds?